Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Lahontan Cuthtroat

By far one of my favorite fish to chase. We have a handful of places to seek em out but Pyramid is probably the most productive. The lake is massive by west coast standards and remote areas to fish and camp are not hard to find. Some areas are better than others but if you spend some time there you will find your corner.  Fall/winter can pretty rewarding but the warm days of spring and sight fishing the crystal clear flats spread out all over the lake is what I really enjoy the most. I spent the last three days up there solo and here are some photos in the order I took them..Have a great rest of the week. Go Sharks!!











 



a nice fish cruising the shallows

west slope of the Sierras is in full bloom..

1 comment:

Mark Kautz said...

One of these days I'm gonna have to get over there.