Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stripers

You would never know it was a holiday weekend. I had vast areas to myself.  Infact, It felt like weekday. Stripers were chewing from the time I put the trolling motor down until  2 ish.. Beautiful day in the high 80s-low 90s. Once back at the ramp I jumped off the end of the dock to cool off and put er back on the trailer. By this time is was really to warm to messing with Stripers anyway.

 This is a huge body of water with upwellings of cooler water from the deep, if you know where to look. It can be the difference between struggeling and catching a butt load of fish. The fish and bait really hug those spots in the summer and so did I. Good concentrations of fish and consistant fishing all day with a 4-6lb average. Fall is going to be really good.






Still holding up after 2 or 3 trips!

No comments: