Thursday, December 9, 2010

Color

 We dont have the really dramatic fall colors a lot you do as were in a more dry mediterranean climate. It raines Nov-Feb and there is almost no measurable percipitation the rest of the year.  Are winters are mild and the leaves turn much later. But, the Ginko and a lone Maple tree near my house are in full color right now and a nice change.



                                                     
                                                                        

3 comments:

Mark Kautz said...

Wow, great colors. Now I know where to go for color later in the year.

Mark

Anonymous said...

I would trade all of this white colored stuff outside my door for all the beautiful Orange and Gold of fall any time you want.

Setty Lepida said...

It is a glorious tree I have to say. Beautiful blog:)